Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[HD] Adidas - Dwight Howard + Slim Chin "My Benjamin Pile" Beast Sneakers Ad - Transcribed

[HD] Adidas - Dwight Howard + Slim Chin "My Benjamin Pile" Beast Sneakers Ad - Transcribed Tube. Duration : 0.57 Mins.



"My Benjamin Pile", "Sing Song Time" Ad. "The Beast" commercial. Dwight Howard and Slim Chin Adidas Beast Basketball Hi-Top Sneakers - Slim Chin is a hip-hop bling-bling Asian dude with a Cheetah and metallic gold sweats. Transcription: Slim Chin: Wonder how I got this pet cheetah? My Benjamin pile??? And my sky whip? 'Cause I'm fast!! I'm Slim Chin, beast from the Far East. And this is Dwight Howard. [Dwight: Beast from the regular East!] He get all light and fast in his Beast high-top sneakers from Adidas! You get his shoe, you get fast, too!! Then it's Sing-Song Time!!! [Dwight: Fast, Don't, Lie...] He ain't lyin'! Get faster at YouTube.com. Thanks to playerhater400 for transcribing the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment